Sunday, February 3, 2013

February: What's New

Thank you everyone who has been reading my blog!

Liberal Finance has now been up for an entire month and has been receiving on average almost 4 views per day! I would like to thank everyone once again.

I also wanted to address some new features. Other than cosmetic changes, there is also a very important new page called 'Works Cited/Bibliography' in the top right hand corner. This page will serve as just that for content posted in blog posts on the website. So if any information is needed on where information is collected, please feel free to reference that page.

Also I want to remind everyone to comment, comment, comment. I would love to hear feedback from all Liberal Financiers.

Future Site Additions:
  1. Possibly an added web show.
  2. Memberships and membership incentives.

Thanks again Liberal Financiers and thank you for reading my blog!

No comments: